You and your staff can rely on Estates&TrustsSource to do the heavy lifting in estate administration from initial intake of estate information to preparing to pass accounts.
Estates&TrustsSource will assist you with:
· Ensuring systematic and thorough attention to every step of the process
· Preparing court forms and correspondence as efficiently as possible
· Finding reliable answers quickly when unusual issues arise
· Staying current with legal and tax developments
· Locating appropriate and reliable precedents to minimize unnecessary drafting time
How can it help you?
· For the first time ever, if you practice in Ontario, you will have desktop access to Armstrong’s Estate Administration: A Solicitor’s Reference Manual, in fully-searchable format.
· And for the first time ever, if you practice in other common law provinces, you will have access to equivalents modeled on the highly-successful Armstrong text. The British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba Estate Administration Manuals have all been created specifically for Estates&TrustsSource. (Practical guidance for practitioners in Atlantic Canada will be coming soon!)
· You will be able to save valuable time because all the forms and letters that are used in the process of estate administration are available in fillable format! No more drafting, re-formatting or copying and pasting!
· Fillable, printable checklists let you track steps and information so you can be confident nothing is missed or overlooked
· For the first time ever, and only on Estates&TrustsSource, you will be able to access online a fully-searchable version of Waters' Law of Trusts in Canada—the undisputed authority on trusts law in Canada.
· For the first time ever, and only on Estates&TrustsSource, you will be able to access online a fully-searchable version of Widdifield on Executors and Trustees—exclusive Thomson Carswell publication providing you with the most complete, authoritative, and long-established definitive guide to the powers and duties of executors and trustees.
· Latest CRA publications bring to your attention new or amended Interpretation Bulletins, Information Circulars or Views as they are issued by the CRA. Also included is an archive of all CRA publications of interest to estates practitioners.
· Do you have clients with assets in the U.S.? Only Estates&TrustsSource offers single-password access to an extensive collection of U.S. ESTATE MATERIALS from Westlaw®.
· Stay current with WeirFoulds Estates&Trusts Newsletter providing news and commentary on case law and legislative developments, including advance notice of changes on the horizon.
· Latest estates and trusts Court of Appeal cases helps you stay current with appellate decisions from your jurisdiction. Latest SCC cases bring all SCC decisions to your attention, not just estates and trusts related ones.
· Get a quick overview or introduction to an area of estates law or directional signposts to relevant statutes and leading cases with the CED Selected Estates and Trusts Titles.
· Access Case Law with the Estates and Trusts, Civil Practice, Tax and Family General Headings, drawn from our comprehensive case law database (all reported cases since 1803 and all unreported cases since 1986).
· Access all Legislation, including complete estates regulation content for all common law provinces (i.e. all except Quebec).
· Only the Westlaw Canada platform offers exclusive resources and tools to make your practice more efficient.
Register today to find out more about this all-encompassing, customized solution when it becomes available!