Estates&TrustsSource will provide you with premium resources to support your estate litigation practice.
Estates&TrustsSource will provide you with:
· Current and reliable information and guidance concerning the law
· Canada’s most efficient tool for researching case law online
· Guidance in drafting pleadings
· Tools for quick and painless creation of forms and other documents
· Resources for keeping current with case law and other developments
How can it help you?
· For the first time ever, and only on Estates&TrustsSource, you will have online access to Schnurr’s Estate Litigation—Canada’s only highly-authoritative publication specific to estate litigation. Estates&TrustsSource offers a fully searchable version of this comprehensive, practical work covering all facets of estate litigation. Also includes precedent guides to drafting pleadings.
· Access fillable statutory forms for every Canadian common law jurisdiction, in court-ready format so you just fill in and file!
· For the first time ever, and only on Estates&TrustsSource, you will be able to access online a fully-searchable version of Waters' Law of Trusts in Canada—the undisputed authority on trusts law in Canada.
· For the first time ever, and only on Estates&TrustsSource, you will be able to access online a fully-searchable version of Widdifield on Executors and Trustees—exclusive Thomson Carswell publication providing you with the most complete, authoritative, and long-established definitive guide to the powers and duties of executors of estates and trustees.
· Latest CRA publications bring to your attention new or amended Interpretation Bulletins, Information Circulars or Views as they are issued by the CRA. Also included is an archive of all CRA publications of interest to estates practitioners.
· Do you have clients with assets in the U.S.? Only Estates&TrustsSource offers single-password access to an extensive collection of U.S. ESTATE MATERIALS from Westlaw®.
· Stay current with WeirFoulds Estates&Trusts Newsletter providing news and commentary on case law and legislative developments, including advance notice of changes on the horizon.
· Latest estates and trusts Court of Appeal cases help you stay current with appellate decisions from your jurisdiction. The feature brings all SCC decisions to your attention, not just estates and trusts related ones.
· Get a quick overview or introduction to an area of estates law or directional signposts to relevant statutes and leading cases with the CED Selected Estates and Trusts Titles.
· Start with The Canadian Abridgment to effortlessly identify relevant case law. Access full-text Case Law, including the Estates and Trusts, Civil Practice, Tax and Family General Headings, drawn from Thomson Carswell’s comprehensive case law database (all reported cases since 1803 and all unreported cases since 1986).
· Access all Legislation, including complete estates regulation content for all common law provinces (i.e. all except Quebec).
· Only the Westlaw Canada platform offers exclusive resources and tools to make your practice more efficient.
Register today to find out more about this all-encompassing, customized solution when it becomes available!