Whether you are preparing a simple will or developing a complex estate plan with international and business implications, Estates&TrustsSource provides you with all the necessary tools and resources to get the job done expertly, quickly and with great precision.
Estates&TrustsSource will assist you with:
· Being systematic and thorough every step of the way
· Staying informed and current regarding law and tax policy
· Obtaining access to quality information and analysis as needed
· Dramatically reducing the time spent on research and drafting
· Accessing a high-quality, up-to-date, flexible bank of precedent documents
· Guidance in selection of precedents
How can it help you?
· Histrop’s Estate Planning Precedents provides access to a highly-regarded, well-drafted, always current, and comprehensive collection of precedents in fully searchable online format.
· Our brand new state-of-the-art Build-a-Will application, based on will precedent clauses from Histrop’s Estate Planning Precedents, will dramatically reduce the time you spend preparing wills. You will be able to produce auto-populated, superior quality, authoritative, documents in no time!
· Create other estate planning documents—including Trust deeds, Domestic Contracts, Powers of Attorney, Life Insurance Declarations,—in mere moments, using fillable forms based on Histrop’s Estate Planning Precedents.
· For the first time ever and only on Estates&TrustsSource you will have online access to Allen & Quinlan’s Estate Planning Handbook providing a concise introduction to the main topics and strategies of estate planning.
· For the first time ever, and only on Estates&TrustsSource, you will be able to access online a fully-searchable version of Waters' Law of Trusts in Canada—the undisputed authority on trusts law in Canada.
· For the first time ever, and only on Estates&TrustsSource, you will be able to access online a fully-searchable version of Widdifield on Executors and Trustees—exclusive Thomson Carswell publication providing you with the most complete, authoritative, and long-established definitive guide to the powers and duties of executors of estates and trustees.
· Latest CRA publications bring to your attention new or amended Interpretation Bulletins, Information Circulars or Views as they are issued by the CRA. Also included is an archive of all CRA publications of interest to estates practitioners.
· Do you have clients with assets in the U.S.? Only Estates&TrustsSource offers single-password access to an extensive collection of U.S. ESTATE MATERIALS from Westlaw®.
· Stay current with WeirFoulds Estates&Trusts Newsletter providing news and commentary on case law and legislative developments, including advance notice of changes on the horizon.
· Latest estates and trusts Court of Appeal cases helps you stay current with appellate decisions from your jurisdiction. Latest SCC cases bring all SCC decisions to your attention, not just estates and trusts related ones.
· Get a quick overview or introduction to an area of estates law or directional signposts to relevant statutes and leading cases with the CED Selected Estates and Trusts Titles.
· Access Case Law with the Estates and Trusts, Civil Practice, Tax and Family General Headings, drawn from Thomson Carswell’s comprehensive case law database (all reported cases since 1803 and all unreported cases since 1986).
· Access all Legislation, including complete estates regulation content for all common law provinces (i.e. all except Quebec).
· Only the Westlaw Canada platform offers exclusive resources and tools to make your practice more efficient.
Register today to find out more about this all-encompassing, customized solution when it becomes available!